ECENTA Digital helps organizations create meaningful customer experiences that are powered by technology. We are the digital marketing and commerce strategy practice for ECENTA, a global and award-winning technology systems integrator that for nearly 20 years has designed and implemented SAP CRM and SAP Customer Experience solutions.
We are currently searching for a dynamic, results-driven leader to be a Senior Practice Manager for Digital Commerce. To be successful in this exciting role, you must have an extensive digital commerce background that includes strategy development, commerce technology (i.e. SAP Hybris commerce, Magento, Elastic Path), B2C/Retail ecommerce, customer experience, product catalogs and offerings, and SEO/SEM, etc.
- Manage a team of consultants and associates to develop, implement, manage and optimize comprehensive digital commerce strategies for clients across practice areas.
- Effectively consult with clients and prospects about eCommerce and Customer Experience.
- Work closely with partners to track and pursue joint opportunities.
- Develop account plans to grow and expand opportunities.
- Work with Business Development to prepare and support sales pursuits.
- Act as an authority in pre-sales consultancy work, participating in client meetings and pitches.
- Create accurate work estimates for ecommerce strategy deliverables.
- Able to manage expectations of the client and internal team.
- Be client-facing on calls and meetings and become a trusted advisor and resource for clients.
- Be an ecommerce strategy, technology expert.
- Coach and mentor team members.
- Share industry knowledge across the team and relay best practices to clients.
- Be metrics driven and provide reporting and analysis of program level performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- More than ten years demonstrating measurable success leading strategic ecommerce initiatives, with at least five of those years in a role leading people.
- Extensive knowledge of ecommerce technology
- Developed and executed successful B2C and Retail ecommerce strategies.
- Experience in the digital buyer’s journey, including best practices for B2C and B2B ecommerce.
- Knowledge of personalized and contextual marketing and ecommerce journeys and how the two integrate with technology to improve and optimize the customer experience.
- Experience in managing multiple tasks of varying duration, difficulty and complexity.
- Strong people leadership skills, with a track record of mentoring and growing talent.
- The vision to play an active role in the strategic evolution of ECENTA Digital.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- A strategic and pragmatic thought process with a strong work ethic.
- A highly collaborative work style with the ability to work and manage in a rapidly changing environment.
- Curiosity and a desire to continue learning.
- A Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.
- Must be able to manage remote locations. Some travel required.
- Location: Phoenix Office is ideal, but will consider candidates to work out of our Dallas office as well