Hybris Commerce Senior Consultant (f/m)
ECENTA is a software and consulting company focused on the applications of the SAP Business Suite and the SAP NetWeaver platform, offering consulting for both business processes and technical roles. Our main emphasis is in the SAP C/4 HANA Suite which comprises of the Commerce Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud. This posting focuses on SAP Hybris Commerce (Cloud or On Premise) in the capacity of a Senior Technical Consultant.
What you will do at ECENTA
- Technical Design and Architecture of the end to end Commerce implementation with integrations to 3rd party systems such as credit card payment provider and Enterprise Resource Planning applications such as SAP.
- Assisting Sales team in pre-sales activities by participating in scoping workshops, creating custom demonstrations, effort estimations, helping respond to RFP’s and helping prepare SOW’s
Technical system architecture of the SAP Hybris landscape and Branching strategy based on best practices
Working with functional consultants on gather business requirements and evaluating technical solutions to the requirements
Customizing and Enhancing the SAP Hybris Commerce solution to meet business requirements
Working with the development team to document all development tasks and allocating the tasks to various developers
Being the expert on SAP Hybris technical details, so as to help resolve any issues during the development / build phase of the project. Also assist to trouble shoot and resolve issues during testing of the ecommerce web site.
Helping with effort estimations of new requirements or change requests.
What ECENTA will do for you
You will learn a lot about business processes, the setup of big implementation projects and the technology of SAP products. Our working environment features a very creative, informal atmosphere where we have a constant and fertile relationship with various development departments of SAP throughout the world. You will also find time to expand your knowledge in order to obtain SAP Certificates. Naturally, your salary will be in line with market standards including components based on your personal performance.
What ECENTA expects from you
You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in e-commerce implementations. You are interested in designing web e-commerce solutions and leading and guiding teams from diverse backgrounds. You are proficient in Java/J2EE. You have distinctive analytical skills and the right intuition for handling both clients and end users. You show willingness to learn in order to be ahead of the "state of the art". You speak English fluently and should be able to operate worldwide.
- Degree/Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or other studies with similar emphasis
- Minimum of 7 years of IT experience using JAVA as a programming language
- Minimum of 2+ years working in e-commerce applications specializing in either SAP Hybris or similar solutions such as IBM WebSphere.
- Strong knowledge and experience with integrations to back-end systems, in particular other systems in the SAP landscape
- Good understanding of the full hybris stack including the MVC architecture and integration best practices
- Strong knowledge in OO software architecture/design
- Java/J2EE Spring MVC Framework, Eclipse and ANT expertise with hands-on programming experience
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
- Ability to lead and mentor teams of onshore and remote developers working on e-commerce solutions
- Experience working in Agile delivery methodology
- Strong communication skills (presentation and written) and comfortable in customer-facing role
- Your role would involve traveling up to 20-50% of the time