Why ECENTA Digital?
It’s an exciting time to join ECENTA Digital! We partner with SAP to provide the art of the possible; bringing together experience (X) data and operational (O) data to create a formulated view of the customer. ECENTA Digital works with medium and large enterprise companies to build out strategy solutions. Now that SAP and Qualtrics have merged, it’s never been a more exciting time for an analyst who likes to not only be in the data technically but can also understand the implications of the data to make strategic recommendations.
The Expectation for Success
- Help define the Experience Management (XM) category and position Qualtrics as the clear leader in XM
- Help fulfill a strategic client engagement by communicating to industry analysts the key value propositions of the Qualtrics XM Platform™
- Collaborate across marketing functions and experience teams to influence content creation, demand generation, customer references, and public relations.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape in order to speak to product and company competitive differentiators
- Regularly update analysts on product enhancements, customer acquisition, and case studies
- Proactively relay the advice and insights based on XO data
- SME of Qualtrics platform providing business development support through demos and case studies supporting the XO vision as well as staying abreast of platform enhancements and roadmap planning
- Seek out and maintain relationships within the Qualtrics organization who will help to further ECENTA Digital’s understanding and knowledge of the platform
- Analyze relevant analyst reports and summarize findings for clients. Work closely with manager to ensure Qualtrics is well represented in reporting and insights are actionable/ strategic
- 2+ years of experience in analyst relations in the tech industry working directly with Qualtrics, Forrester, Gartner and other major industry analyst firms
- 5+ years of overall marketing, product, public relations, communications or B2B software experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and communicate the benefits of technical products
- Team player with the ability to create and implement strategic programs
- Ability to travel on occasion as needed
- Experience working in B2B cloud-based software businesses
- Creative thinker with a bias for action
- Incredible attention to detail
- Existing relationships with key analysts and industry influencers within Qualtrics
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Strong project management experience